“When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile”.
“Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them”.
– Lou Holtz
“Hints for Life”
1. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an
hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it
takes a lifetime to forget someone.
2. Don’t go for looks, they can deceive. Don’t go for wealth,
even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you
smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day
3. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,
be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and
one chance to do all the things you want to do.
“I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.”
“Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.”
– Erica Jong
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.”
– Alexander Graham Bell
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s learning to dance in the rain”.
“At age 4 success is not peeing in your pants.
At age 12 success is having friends.
At age 16 success is having a drivers license.
At age 20 success is having sex.
At age 35 success is having money.
At age 50 success is having money.
At age 60 success is having sex.
At age 70 success is having a drivers license.
At age 75 success is having friends.
At age 80 success is not peeing in your pants”.
“Never allow someone to be your priority while you’re just their option”.
“Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present”.
“What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life”.
“Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come”.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life”.
– Winston Churchill
“17 most important things to remember in life:
1. Never give up on anybody; miracles happen everyday.
2. Be brave even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
3. Think big thoughts, relish small pleasures.
4. Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly.
5. Never deprive someone of hope, it might be all they have.
6. Strive for excellence, not perfection.
7. Don’t waste time grieving over past mistakes. Learn from them and move on.
8. When someone hugs you let them be the first to let go.
9. Never cut what can be untied.
10. Don’t expect life to be fair.
11. Remember: Success comes to the one that acts first.
12. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
13. Remember that nobody makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who help you.
14. Never underestimate the power of a kind word or deed.
15. Laugh a lot.A good sense of humor cures almost all of life’s ills.
16. Don’t miss the magic of the moment by focusing on whats to come.
17. Watch for big problems. They disguise big opportunities”.
“Happiness needs sadness.
Success needs failure.
Benevolence needs evil.
Love needs hatred.
Victory needs defeat.
Pleasure needs pain.
You must experience and accept the extremes. Because if the contrast is lost, you lose appreciation; and when you lose appreciation, you lose the value of everything”.
“If today was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow”.
– From a poster
“Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down.”
– Jimmy Durante
“There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book”.
– Josh Jameson
“At one point in your life you either have the thing you want or the reasons why you don’t”
– Andy Roddick
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle”.
– Albert Einstein
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving”.
– Albert Einstein
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself”.
– George Bernard Shaw
“There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go”.
– Team Lycans
“All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better”.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson